Seal of Dane County County of Dane
Dane County Parks

Report a Problem

If you encounter a problem at one of our park properties, you can use this form to report it. Park staff will not follow up with you unless they need additional information. 

Use this form to report downed trees, broken facilities, trail damage, safety concerns, vandalism or other incidents, etc. If you file a report with the sheriff, please notify us using this form.

Do NOT use this form to report emergency situations or incidents that should be reported to law enforcement or emergency services. You can report incidents using this form so park staff are aware but it is not to be used in lieu of reporting an incident to the police.

If this is an in-progress non-emergency that needs immediate response, call the Police and Fire Dispatch non-emergency line at (608) 255-2345. You can also use this number to report animal bites.